Kodak Films Almost Dead
Bad news for the Kodak’s Film lovers, the giant has announced the sale of Personalised Imaging and Document Imaging divisions in order to concentrate his energies on the business market. Unfortunately the Personalised Imaging Unit includes the traditional print kiosks and the beloved consumer films.
If nobody will continue the production of consumer films we should say goodbye to products such as:
- Kodak Tri-X (BW) [Flickr Group Tri-X 400]
- Kodak T-Max (BW) [Flickr Group T-Max 100] –
- Kodak Portra (COLOR NEGATIVE) [Flickr Group Porta Lovers] – [Flickr Group New Portra 400]
- Kodak Ektar (COLOR NEGATIVE) [Flickr Group Ektar]
- Kodak Ektachrome (COLOR POSITIVE) [Flickr Group Ektachrome]
Probably we need one more Impossible Project.
~ Andrea ~
Leave a Reply